Salonpas Ultra Thin Pain Relief Patch (7cm x 10cm) 10 patch
Salonpas Pain Relief Patch
Active Ingredients (in each patch (1.05g)
Methyl salicylate, l-Menthol
Uses: Temporarily relieves mild to moderate ache & pains of muscle & joints associated with
- Simple backache
For external use only
Do not use:
- on wounds or damaged skin.
- if you are allergic to aspiring or salicylates.
- with or at the same time as other external analgesic products.
Ask a doctor before use, if you are allergic to external application products.
When using this product
- Do not use other wise than as directed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucus membranes or rashes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Conditions worsen
- Symptoms persist for more than 3 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, as a health professional before use. Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help immediately.
Adults 18 years and older
Clean and dry affected area. Remove patch from backing film and apply to skin (see illustration). Apply one patch to the affected area and leave in place for up to 8 to 12 hours. If pain lasts after using the first patch, a second patch may be applied for up to another 8 to 12 hours. Only use one patch at a time. Do not use more than 2 patches per day. Do not use for more than 3 days in a row.
Children under 18 years of age: Do not use
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
Tosu, Saga, Japan
10 patches (7cm X 10cm)