Bioslim herbal laxative tea 30 teabags

  • USD 14.31
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Will be in stock after

All natural

The effective and valuable ingredients contained in this HERBAL TEA BAG are specially processed from natural plants under strict supervision and have completely fulfilled all sanitary formalities.

This HERBAL TEA BAG meets all requirements for a mild laxative, helps to relieve bowel sluggishness and occasional constipation. It’s efficacy has long been well recognized to be very reliable. It also aids digestion maintains bowel regularity and physical fitness.

It has a pleasant taste and is well tolerated

Ingredients:

Senna pods 75% Senna leaves 25%

Directions:

Put 1 or 2 bags of this HERBAL TEA BAG in a cup of boiling water, let steep for 5-10 minutes and then sip the clear tea. If desired, a little lemon juice or honey can be added to taste.

Begin with one cup daily, best in the evening. After few days, if required, drink one cup in the morning before breakfast and one cup in the evening before retiring.

For beginners, it is recommended to steep for 1-2 minutes only

Contra-indication:

Ileus

Manufactured by:
BOSS Pharmaceuticals AG, Switzerland

Packed by:

Womelis Company

30 tea bags/45g

Made in Switzerland


We Also Recommend


Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review